East Bay News
Pleasant Hill house fire hits 2 alarms, no injuries reported
PLEASANT HILL, Calif. -- A two-alarm house fire burned in Pleasant Hill this afternoon, but no one was injured, a fire dispatcher said.
The blaze was reported at 1:20 p.m. in the 100 block of Julian Way. When firefighters arrived, the residents were outside, a Contra Costa County Fire Protection District dispatcher said.
Seven engines were dispatched to the scene. The extent of the damage was not yet known, the dispatcher said.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
pleasant hill, fire, east bay news
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Oakland A's ready to sign lease at O.co Coliseum
- One killed in boating accident in Redwood City 55 min ago
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Sandoval's single lifts Giants past Dodgers, 2-1
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Crawford's 41 points leads Warriors over Nuggets 53 min ago
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014 16 min ago
- San Jose Sharks holding rally to kick off playoff run 20 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos