East Bay News
Pleasant Hill house fire hits 2 alarms, no injuries reported
PLEASANT HILL, Calif. -- A two-alarm house fire burned in Pleasant Hill this afternoon, but no one was injured, a fire dispatcher said.
The blaze was reported at 1:20 p.m. in the 100 block of Julian Way. When firefighters arrived, the residents were outside, a Contra Costa County Fire Protection District dispatcher said.
Seven engines were dispatched to the scene. The extent of the damage was not yet known, the dispatcher said.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
pleasant hill, fire, east bay news
- SFPD search underway for suspects in ATM heist 21 min ago
- Family take legal steps to keep girl on life support
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Woman dies after tweeting about working for 30 hours
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- New tech honcho for Obama health care website
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure vote; Vallejo PD raise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos