East Bay News
San Leandro cop turns in his badge after marijuana incident
SAN LEANDRO, Calif. (KGO) -- A San Leandro cop accused of giving more than a pound of marijuana to a confidential informant, who was also his mistress, has turned in his badge.
Jason Fredriksson, 38, had entered a plea of not guilty to charges of transporting and furnishing marijuana for sale. He remains free on bail.
Fredriksson served on the San Leandro force for nine years, most recently as a narcotics squad detective, and a member of the SWAT team.
san leandro, marijuana, east bay news
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley
- 3-alarm fire burns three homes in San Francisco
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Fire in Novato damages garage and two cars 20 min ago
- Free health clinics to take place in the Bay Area 52 min ago
- Tri-Valley area could see higher drought rates
- Palo Alto hiker rescued in Yosemite after fall
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Measuring California's impact from affirmative action ban
- Classical music legend Art Barnes is retiring
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos