East Bay News
San Leandro cop turns in his badge after marijuana incident
SAN LEANDRO, Calif. (KGO) -- A San Leandro cop accused of giving more than a pound of marijuana to a confidential informant, who was also his mistress, has turned in his badge.
Jason Fredriksson, 38, had entered a plea of not guilty to charges of transporting and furnishing marijuana for sale. He remains free on bail.
Fredriksson served on the San Leandro force for nine years, most recently as a narcotics squad detective, and a member of the SWAT team.
san leandro, marijuana, east bay news
- Injunction filed to keep Jahi McMath on life support
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin
- Female victim shot near Lake Merritt Friday morning
- Car crashes into San Jose home this morning
- Target shopper files suit over security breach
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal
- VIRAL VIDEO: Oscars® Trailer: Ellen...
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints 25 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Stores stay open around the clock before...
22 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos