East Bay News
2nd suspect in toddler's shooting waives extradition
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- The man suspected of being behind the wheel in the drive-by shooting death of an Oakland 3-year old appeared in a Las Vegas courtroom Thursday.
Willie Torrence, 22, waived extradition and will be arraigned in Alameda County. He was arrested last Friday after police spotted him in a car in Las Vegas.
Lawrence Denard is facing murder charges for firing the shot that killed 3-year old Carlos Nava Junior earlier this month.
crime, shooting, gang violence, oakland, child death, children, east bay news, cecilia vega
- Search on for man who went missing after B2B race
- Concession workers launch one-day strike at AT&T
- Gay soccer player Robbie Rogers joins LA Galaxy
- Santa Cruz police arrest crime plot mastermind
- PG&E disputes record fine for San Bruno blast 44 min ago
- Scouts honor veterans at annual Memorial Day event 45 min ago
- Police position DUI checkpoints in unsuspecting areas
- San Jose structure fire displaces 5 people
- Quick, long-term fixes in works for Washington bridge 4 min ago
- Limos without valid permits listed on airport website
- Walnut Creek student dies after brain hemorrhage
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO scolded by 9-year-old
- roundup: Machete murder; PG&E fights fine
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- Scouts honor veterans at annual Memorial...
45 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos