East Bay News
"Tomato Battle" coming to Pleasanton in October
PLEASANTON, Calif. (KGO) -- A Seattle based company is bringing a massive tomato fight to the Alameda County Fairgrounds on October 1, complete with beer and battle of the bands.
Organizers of the 'Tomato Battle' say they were inspired by the annual La Tomatina festival in Spain. The hour-long vegetable fight is expected to include thousands of pounds of tomatoes.
alameda county, pleasanton, east bay news
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation 41 min ago
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- SFFD battle 1-alarm blaze near the Panhandle
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal
- '628' area code to begin in '415' region in 2015
- Last minute Christmas shopping is in full swing
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: CPUC fines PG&E; Homeless memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos