East Bay News
"Tomato Battle" coming to Pleasanton in October
PLEASANTON, Calif. (KGO) -- A Seattle based company is bringing a massive tomato fight to the Alameda County Fairgrounds on October 1, complete with beer and battle of the bands.
Organizers of the 'Tomato Battle' say they were inspired by the annual La Tomatina festival in Spain. The hour-long vegetable fight is expected to include thousands of pounds of tomatoes.
alameda county, pleasanton, east bay news
- Child thrown from apartment fire in Hayward
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Two injured in two-alarm fire in San Jose 12 min ago
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos