East Bay News
Another Michelle Le search planned for weekend
HAYWARD, Calif. (KGO) -- Family and friends of missing nursing student Michelle Le will once again spend their weekend searching the East Bay for her.
Le's body has not been found despite several searches and her family is still holding out hope they will find her.
Hayward police have arrested Giselle Esteban, a one-time friend of Le's, on murder charges. Investigators believe Esteban killed le because she blamed her for breaking up a relationship.
Le was last seen at Kaiser Hospital in Hayward at the end of May.
hayward, missing person, east bay news
- Elderly man detained in NKorea reunited with family
- Freeze Warning in place for most of the Bay Area
- Court records show MLB denied A's move to San Jose
- Snow, sleet, ice hit large swath of United States
- Stanford Rose Bowl-bound after beating ASU
- Batkid returns to SF for Make-A-Wish fundraiser
- Thompson has 30 and Warriors top Grizzlies 108-82
- Deputy who fatally shot Andy Lopez to return to work
- 5 displaced in two-alarm apartment fire in Alameda
- Winter Spare the Air Alert issued for Sunday, Dec. 8
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday