East Bay News
Vigil honoring Michelle Le to be held Tuesday
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Family members of Michelle Le are honoring her life on the four month anniversary of the day the nursing student disappeared.
The candlelight vigil will take place Tuesday night at Samuel Merritt University in Oakland where Le went to school.
The vigil comes ten days after a volunteer discovered Le's body near Sunol during a search. Le Vanished in late May from the Kaiser Permanente medical center in Hayward.
Former friend Giselle Esteban is charged in connection with her murder.
missing person, michelle le, east bay news
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday