East Bay News
Vigil honoring Michelle Le to be held Tuesday
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Family members of Michelle Le are honoring her life on the four month anniversary of the day the nursing student disappeared.
The candlelight vigil will take place Tuesday night at Samuel Merritt University in Oakland where Le went to school.
The vigil comes ten days after a volunteer discovered Le's body near Sunol during a search. Le Vanished in late May from the Kaiser Permanente medical center in Hayward.
Former friend Giselle Esteban is charged in connection with her murder.
missing person, michelle le, east bay news
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos