East Bay News
Vigil honoring Michelle Le to be held Tuesday
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Family members of Michelle Le are honoring her life on the four month anniversary of the day the nursing student disappeared.
The candlelight vigil will take place Tuesday night at Samuel Merritt University in Oakland where Le went to school.
The vigil comes ten days after a volunteer discovered Le's body near Sunol during a search. Le Vanished in late May from the Kaiser Permanente medical center in Hayward.
Former friend Giselle Esteban is charged in connection with her murder.
missing person, michelle le, east bay news
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M
- Bay Area wakes up to frost as cold snap hits 32 min ago
- Crews call for reinforcements to find missing family
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting
- Obama, in speech, to focus on income disparities
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- Sketch released of suspect in violent robberies
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- 7OYS helps woman get refund after misleading ad 27 min ago
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: Murder trial; Bank robbery arrest
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday 48 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
29 min ago