East Bay News
Woman accused in Le's murder to miss appearance
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- The prime suspect in the murder of Michelle Le is expected to miss her latest court hearing today under doctor's orders.
Police arrested Giselle Esteban on September 7 for the murder of Le. The two were former friends and police believe a love triangle led to the murder. Le's body was found near Sunol nearly two weeks ago.
Esteban is pregnant and under doctor's orders to rest. Her attorney is expected to enter a plea for her today in alameda county superior court.
missing person, michelle le, east bay news
- San Jose police officer arrested for sexual assault 15 min ago
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday