East Bay News
Woman accused in Le's murder to miss appearance
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- The prime suspect in the murder of Michelle Le is expected to miss her latest court hearing today under doctor's orders.
Police arrested Giselle Esteban on September 7 for the murder of Le. The two were former friends and police believe a love triangle led to the murder. Le's body was found near Sunol nearly two weeks ago.
Esteban is pregnant and under doctor's orders to rest. Her attorney is expected to enter a plea for her today in alameda county superior court.
missing person, michelle le, east bay news
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- Consumer Reports tests toothbrushes
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Two injured in accident on Almaden Expressway
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court 44 min ago
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Hammer beating; SF "420" crackdown