East Bay News
Woman accused in Le's murder to miss appearance
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- The prime suspect in the murder of Michelle Le is expected to miss her latest court hearing today under doctor's orders.
Police arrested Giselle Esteban on September 7 for the murder of Le. The two were former friends and police believe a love triangle led to the murder. Le's body was found near Sunol nearly two weeks ago.
Esteban is pregnant and under doctor's orders to rest. Her attorney is expected to enter a plea for her today in alameda county superior court.
missing person, michelle le, east bay news
- Manager reveals details of teen's stowaway survival
- Man punches neighbor whose house caught on fire
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley
- Pedestrian critically injured in accident in SF
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Images released of shipwreck in San Francisco Bay 21 min ago
- Free health clinic in SF and Oakland this week
- Young Oakland boy shot in the eye with paintball gun
- Pair sets record with BASE jump off world's... 1 min ago
- 3-alarm fire burns three homes in San Francisco
- South Korea ferry toll hits 156 as search gets tougher
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan