East Bay News
Man turns himself in for vandalizing banks
WALNUT CREEK, Calif. (KGO) -- Police say a 23-year-old man, caught by a security camera, has confessed to vandalizing banks in four East Bay cities.
Investigators say Jared Bedecarre is a member of the "Occupy" movement and has been writing the word "foreclosure" on bank windows.
Police say he told them he wasn't trying to damage any of the banks, just send a message.
walnut creek, occupy wall street, bank of america, east bay news
- Cold snap could shatter 41-year-old Bay Area record
- Bay Area braces for chilly weather as cold snap hits
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage hikes 31 min ago
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi 9 min ago
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- Local startup iHear to offer hearing aids online
- abcnews: Who's getting early Oscar buzz?
- roundup: SF shooting; Milpitas possible kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
40 min ago
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage...
31 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos