East Bay News
Man turns himself in for vandalizing banks
WALNUT CREEK, Calif. (KGO) -- Police say a 23-year-old man, caught by a security camera, has confessed to vandalizing banks in four East Bay cities.
Investigators say Jared Bedecarre is a member of the "Occupy" movement and has been writing the word "foreclosure" on bank windows.
Police say he told them he wasn't trying to damage any of the banks, just send a message.
walnut creek, occupy wall street, bank of america, east bay news
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Investigators reconstruct bus crash in California
- Another woman reported missing on Mt. Tam
- San Leandro High teacher arrested for sex with minor
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- Crews placing grass at 49ers' Levi's Stadium
- Hydrants painted to mark contributions to 1906 fires 12 min ago
- All 29 defendants in corruption case appear in court
- SF Mayor pledges to fix public housing elevators 36 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: SF plastic bag ban; Boy killed in Antioch