East Bay News
Plea delayed in Michelle Le murder case
HAYWARD, Calif. (KGO) -- The woman accused of killing nursing student Michelle Le was expected to enter a plea on Friday.
Giselle Esteban was due in court early Friday morning to enter a plea, but her court appearance was delayed following the birth of her baby.
Esteban's attorney said her client wanted the birth to remain a private matter.
Esteban's court appearance has been delayed to Jan. 6.
missing person, michelle le, murder, east bay news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested 1 min ago
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Missing 11-year-old boy Bryan Lazo found
- Fatal collision blocks lanes on I-880 near Coliseum
- Immigration detainees continue hunger strike
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer...
1 min ago