East Bay News
Plea delayed in Michelle Le murder case
HAYWARD, Calif. (KGO) -- The woman accused of killing nursing student Michelle Le was expected to enter a plea on Friday.
Giselle Esteban was due in court early Friday morning to enter a plea, but her court appearance was delayed following the birth of her baby.
Esteban's attorney said her client wanted the birth to remain a private matter.
Esteban's court appearance has been delayed to Jan. 6.
missing person, michelle le, murder, east bay news
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Stockton port officials happy to receive Google barge
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Isaiah Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday