East Bay News
Plea delayed in Michelle Le murder case
HAYWARD, Calif. (KGO) -- The woman accused of killing nursing student Michelle Le was expected to enter a plea on Friday.
Giselle Esteban was due in court early Friday morning to enter a plea, but her court appearance was delayed following the birth of her baby.
Esteban's attorney said her client wanted the birth to remain a private matter.
Esteban's court appearance has been delayed to Jan. 6.
missing person, michelle le, murder, east bay news
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos