East Bay News
Plea delayed in Michelle Le murder case
HAYWARD, Calif. (KGO) -- The woman accused of killing nursing student Michelle Le was expected to enter a plea on Friday.
Giselle Esteban was due in court early Friday morning to enter a plea, but her court appearance was delayed following the birth of her baby.
Esteban's attorney said her client wanted the birth to remain a private matter.
Esteban's court appearance has been delayed to Jan. 6.
missing person, michelle le, murder, east bay news
- Santa Cruz police arrest crime plot mastermind 42 min ago
- Thieves target True Religion jeans
- I-5 bridge collapse raises Bay Area safety questions
- Damage reported after 5.7 quake in Greenville
- Police position DUI checkpoints in unsuspecting areas 28 min ago
- Limos without valid permits listed on airport website
- Shift in tactics may be helping Oakland police
- 3-D printer helps save dying baby with rare disease
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Walnut Creek student dies after brain hemorrhage
- NASA Ames focusing on advanced manufacturing
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO scolded by 9-year-old
- roundup: Bicyclist killed ID'd; Unsolved murder
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Police position DUI checkpoints in...
28 min ago