East Bay News
Teen football player airlifted after concussion
AMERICAN CANYON, Calif. (KGO) -- A San Ramon teenager was airlifted to the hospital on Saturday after being injured during a football game.
ABC7's Mike Nicco reports the 13-year-old football player for the San Ramon Valley Thunderbirds was injured during a football game against Monte Vista High School Saturday evening.
Nicco, who was attending Saturday's game in American Canyon, reports the teen suffered a confussion and was airlifted to Oakland Children's Hospital as a precaution.
The teenager's identity and his condition weren't immediately known.
san ramon, east bay news
- 6.9 quake rattles off the Northern California coast 12 min ago
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires 45 min ago
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos