East Bay News
Teen football player airlifted after concussion
AMERICAN CANYON, Calif. (KGO) -- A San Ramon teenager was airlifted to the hospital on Saturday after being injured during a football game.
ABC7's Mike Nicco reports the 13-year-old football player for the San Ramon Valley Thunderbirds was injured during a football game against Monte Vista High School Saturday evening.
Nicco, who was attending Saturday's game in American Canyon, reports the teen suffered a confussion and was airlifted to Oakland Children's Hospital as a precaution.
The teenager's identity and his condition weren't immediately known.
san ramon, east bay news
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday