East Bay News
Teen football player airlifted after concussion
AMERICAN CANYON, Calif. (KGO) -- A San Ramon teenager was airlifted to the hospital on Saturday after being injured during a football game.
ABC7's Mike Nicco reports the 13-year-old football player for the San Ramon Valley Thunderbirds was injured during a football game against Monte Vista High School Saturday evening.
Nicco, who was attending Saturday's game in American Canyon, reports the teen suffered a confussion and was airlifted to Oakland Children's Hospital as a precaution.
The teenager's identity and his condition weren't immediately known.
san ramon, east bay news
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Seismic saddles in place on new Bay Bridge
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation policy
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
35 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos