East Bay News
Hayward police search for missing 52-year-old man
HAYWARD, Calif. (KGO) -- The Hayward Police Department needs your help finding a man missing for nearly a week.
Chiehan Chen was last seen leaving his home on B Street last Thursday. The 52-year-old man is bipolar and suffers from diabetes.
He speaks Mandarin and English. He's 5 feet 10 inches tall and was last seen wearing a black jacket, gray pants and white shoes.
hayward, missing person, east bay news
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation 2 min ago
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- SFFD battle 1-alarm blaze near the Panhandle 37 min ago
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal
- '628' area code to begin in '415' region in 2015 23 min ago
- Last minute Christmas shopping is in full swing
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: CPUC fines PG&E; Homeless memorial 47 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos