East Bay News
Man arrested for In-N-Out shooting
PINOLE, Calif. -- An Oakland man has been arrested in connection with a shooting at an In-N-Out Burger restaurant in Pinole on Monday.
Salaam Scottzsha, a 25-year-old parolee, was arrested Wednesday for his alleged involvement in the shooting, which took place shortly after 5 p.m. at the parking lot of the fast food restaurant located at 1417 Fitzgerald Drive.
A man in his 20s was injured in the shooting. The victim is in stable condition and is expected to survive, police said Friday.
Scottzsha was booked into the Martinez Detention Facility on a parole hold pending charges in the shooting case.
Police are trying to locate a second suspect in the shooting, who is described as a black man between the ages of 18 and 25, measuring roughly 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighing between 160 and 180 pounds with short hair and a mustache.
Anyone with further information about the case is asked to contact Pinole police Cmdr. Matthew Messier at (510) 724-8955.
pinole, shooting, east bay news
- Castro Valley man a person of interest in wife's death
- Memorial bench to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- CA Republican Party holds convention in Burlingame 59 min ago
- Union says fewer teachers facing layoffs in California
- Dad accused of biting infant's nose to be arraigned
- Fundraiser for victims of Indonesia volcano eruption
- Thieves steal gas station ATM in Sonoma County 43 min ago
- Fire destroys home, displaces 15 residents in Richmond
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Over $7,000 raised for police dog battling cancer
- Online naming contest open for trails at Glen Canyon
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday 46 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
44 min ago
- Police visit homes of missing jetliner's...
38 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos