East Bay News
Man arrested for In-N-Out shooting
PINOLE, Calif. -- An Oakland man has been arrested in connection with a shooting at an In-N-Out Burger restaurant in Pinole on Monday.
Salaam Scottzsha, a 25-year-old parolee, was arrested Wednesday for his alleged involvement in the shooting, which took place shortly after 5 p.m. at the parking lot of the fast food restaurant located at 1417 Fitzgerald Drive.
A man in his 20s was injured in the shooting. The victim is in stable condition and is expected to survive, police said Friday.
Scottzsha was booked into the Martinez Detention Facility on a parole hold pending charges in the shooting case.
Police are trying to locate a second suspect in the shooting, who is described as a black man between the ages of 18 and 25, measuring roughly 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighing between 160 and 180 pounds with short hair and a mustache.
Anyone with further information about the case is asked to contact Pinole police Cmdr. Matthew Messier at (510) 724-8955.
pinole, shooting, east bay news
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday