East Bay News
Car slams into church nursery in Hercules
HERCULES, Calif. (KGO) -- A parishioner in Hercules lost control of a car and slammed into a church's nursery around 10 p.m. last night.
Thankfully, no children were inside when the accident happened. However, witnesses say it was a close call because the children and their parents had just left a few minutes earlier.
The church had been holding a Christmas holiday event. No one was hurt, but it's still unclear how much structural damage was done by the crash.
hercules, east bay news
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire 12 min ago
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- Senators reach deal extending jobless benefits
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF
- Royal editor: Diana gave me leaked phone info
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney 31 min ago
- Rare tree halts plans for Smart Train in Cotati
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"...
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
31 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos