East Bay News
2 injured in Concord small plane crash
CONCORD, Calif. (KGO) -- Two people were injured Tuesday afternoon when a small plane made a crash landing at Buchanan Field Airport in Concord.
The pilot declared an emergency just after takeoff, according to a FAA spokesperson.
The plane reportedly missed the approach as it was coming in for a landing and came to a stop in a grassy area just off the side of the runway.
Both victims were transported to an area hospital to be treated for their injuries. A hospital spokesperson says both men are in good consition and could be released Tuesday night.
plane crash, crash, concord, east bay news
- Deputies monitoring PG&E substation in San Jose
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion
- SAP looks to hire those with autism, Asperger's
- Experts weigh in on Bay Bridge broken bolt debacle
- Wind wreaks havoc across the Bay Area 56 min ago
- FBI: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe
- Group wants parents to boycott Harvey Milk Day
- 49ers new stadium to host Super Bowl 50 in 2016
- Bay Area fire captain among team sent to Oklahoma
- 7 On Your Side: Save on summer vacation flights 50 min ago
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body
- roundup: Boy nearly run-over; Oklahoma aid 59 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bear wanders into residential SoCal...
29 min ago