East Bay News
Concerns about pet poisoning in Pleasant Hill
PLEASANT HILL, Calif. (KGO) -- There are new concerns about possible pet poisonings in Pleasant Hill.
Claycord.com has received at least three reports of cats found dead in the city's College Park neighborhood. The website says several neighbors have a suspect in mind. There is no word yet on whether the county's animal control agency is investigating.
pleasant hill, east bay news
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Drought prompts officials to release water in Delta
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire