East Bay News
Retired East Bay woman wins $11M in SuperLotto
SAN LORENZO -- An East Bay retiree won big in Saturday night's lottery draw, adding $11 million to her retirement fund, California Lottery officials said.
The SuperLotto Plus jackpot winner, identified as Cora P., matched all six numbers with a Quick Pick ticket she had purchased in San Lorenzo.
The cash option for the ticket is estimated at $7.9 million, lottery officials said.
The winning numbers were 35, 16, 2, 5, 31 and Mega 14.
The woman bought the ticket at Kavanagh Liquors at 500 Via Mercado. The store will receive $55,000 for selling the winning ticket.
lottery, san lorenzo, east bay news
- Frigid temperatures continue in the Bay Area
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges
- Man held in N. Korea say statement was coerced
- Judge to determine if Oikos shooter fit to stand trial
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student
- As student, Obama drew inspiration from Mandela
- Police seeking man who went missing from care home
- NTSB to highlight 'over-reliance' during Asiana hearings
- Little girl writes letter to store after breaking ornament
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
53 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos