East Bay News
Retired East Bay woman wins $11M in SuperLotto
SAN LORENZO -- An East Bay retiree won big in Saturday night's lottery draw, adding $11 million to her retirement fund, California Lottery officials said.
The SuperLotto Plus jackpot winner, identified as Cora P., matched all six numbers with a Quick Pick ticket she had purchased in San Lorenzo.
The cash option for the ticket is estimated at $7.9 million, lottery officials said.
The winning numbers were 35, 16, 2, 5, 31 and Mega 14.
The woman bought the ticket at Kavanagh Liquors at 500 Via Mercado. The store will receive $55,000 for selling the winning ticket.
lottery, san lorenzo, east bay news
- Man hit by tour bus on 7th, Mission streets in SF 3 min ago
- Search for missing jetliner now includes 25 countries
- Castro Valley man a person of interest in wife's death
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation 21 min ago
- Officials investigate cause of house fire
- High surf advisory issued for Bay Area beaches
- Tyler, the Creator plays sold-out show after jail 26 min ago
- Tax payment scam cost Belmont woman $3,000 13 min ago
- Memorial bench to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Union says fewer teachers facing layoffs in California
- CA Republican Party holds convention in Burlingame
- Dad accused of biting infant's nose to be arraigned
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos