East Bay News
10-year-old boy on bicycle injured in traffic accident
SAN RAMON, Calif. -- A 10-year-old boy on a bicycle collided with a car driven by a teenager as he rode through a San Ramon intersection on Wednesday morning, police said.
The boy was riding south on Davona Drive when he ran into the side of a Jeep Wrangler at Milo Way, according to police.
The 17-year-old driver was making a left turn from Davona Drive onto Milo Way.
The bicyclist was taken to San Ramon Regional Medical Center, where he was treated for minor injuries and released, police said.
The accident remains under investigation.
san ramon, east bay news
- Underground fire forcing evacuations in Oakland 8 min ago
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Frigid Bay Area weather takes deadly turn
- Only On 7: Federal drug agents sweep Tenderloin
- 'Radioactive' package found at Lafayette intersection 14 min ago
- Black ice on I-280 near crash in San Mateo County
- NTSB hearing on Asiana crash at SFO postponed
- SF firefighters gain upper hand on Recology plant fire
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Oakland robberies; Pitcher makes donation
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday