East Bay News
Former San Ramon cop changes plea to guilty
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- A former San Ramon police officer involved in a scandal changed his not guilty plea to guilty on nine federal counts.
Louis Lombardi appeared in the court of U.S. District Judge Saundra Armstrong in Oakland today. He pleaded guilty to charges including selling drugs, gun possession and violating unnamed victims' civil rights.
martinez, drugs, crime, san ramon, contra costa county, east bay news
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF 48 min ago
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro 35 min ago
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Pope Francis prays for peace at Easter service
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday 22 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
15 min ago
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration...
48 min ago