East Bay News
Former San Ramon cop changes plea to guilty
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- A former San Ramon police officer involved in a scandal changed his not guilty plea to guilty on nine federal counts.
Louis Lombardi appeared in the court of U.S. District Judge Saundra Armstrong in Oakland today. He pleaded guilty to charges including selling drugs, gun possession and violating unnamed victims' civil rights.
martinez, drugs, crime, san ramon, contra costa county, east bay news
- Water main break floods Castro Valley neighborhood
- Four people in the South Bay die due to cold weather
- North Korea deports elderly Palo Alto man
- Cal students led move toward divestment
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Local schools race to keep up with technology
- Man suspected of throwing 2 cats into bay arrested
- Make-A-Wish, Macy's team up to help Daly City girl
- New option studied for treating back pain
- SF man calls 7 On Your Side to help in luggage mixup
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Teen struck in crosswalk; EPA shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday