East Bay News
Armed suspects rob Pleasant Hill Gamestop store
PLEASANT HILL, Calif. -- Police in Pleasant Hill are looking for three men who robbed a video game store at gunpoint on Tuesday night.
The men -- one of whom was armed with a handgun -- entered the GameStop store at 522 Contra Costa Blvd. around 8:20 p.m. Tuesday and confronted two store clerks, according to police.
One of the men kicked open a storage room door as another controlled the two clerks and the third guarded the store's entryway, police said.
Police said the trio grabbed merchandise and a cashier's till, then fled and ran north through the parking lot toward Second Avenue South.
One suspect is described as a black man with a light complexion between 25 and 29 years old, standing over 6 feet tall with short black hair and blue eyes.
Another suspect is described as a Pacific Islander man in his early 20s around 6 feet tall with black hair weighing about 210 to 220 pounds.
Anyone with information about the crime is asked to contact the Pleasant Hill Police Department's investigations division at (925) 288-4630.
pleasant hill, crime, east bay news
- Injunction filed to keep Jahi McMath on life support
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin
- Female victim shot near Lake Merritt Friday morning
- Car crashes into San Jose home this morning
- Target shopper files lawsuit in SF over security breach 19 min ago
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal
- VIRAL VIDEO: Oscars® Trailer: Ellen...
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: CPUC fines PG&E; Homeless memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos