East Bay News
Armed suspects rob Pleasant Hill Gamestop store
PLEASANT HILL, Calif. -- Police in Pleasant Hill are looking for three men who robbed a video game store at gunpoint on Tuesday night.
The men -- one of whom was armed with a handgun -- entered the GameStop store at 522 Contra Costa Blvd. around 8:20 p.m. Tuesday and confronted two store clerks, according to police.
One of the men kicked open a storage room door as another controlled the two clerks and the third guarded the store's entryway, police said.
Police said the trio grabbed merchandise and a cashier's till, then fled and ran north through the parking lot toward Second Avenue South.
One suspect is described as a black man with a light complexion between 25 and 29 years old, standing over 6 feet tall with short black hair and blue eyes.
Another suspect is described as a Pacific Islander man in his early 20s around 6 feet tall with black hair weighing about 210 to 220 pounds.
Anyone with information about the crime is asked to contact the Pleasant Hill Police Department's investigations division at (925) 288-4630.
pleasant hill, crime, east bay news
- Protest continues at CCSF; rally planned at city hall
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes
- Large marijuana grow found at home in Hayward
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Brentwood students in trouble for nude selfies
- Fairfield man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- Stockton Tunnel reopens after water line break repaired
- 2 men arrested for possessing explosives
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Tree removal dispute; Weed-laced brownies
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos