East Bay News
TSA finds pot hidden in peanut butter
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Security screeners at Oakland International Airport recently found a little more than peanut butter inside a jar a man tried to take aboard his flight.
An x-ray pointed them to something stuffed inside a jar of Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter. That something turned out to be a bag of marijuana.
Police questioned the man and cited him. They also seized his pot.
Transportation Security Administration officials say it is at least the second time in the last four months that airport screeners have found pot hidden in peanut butter.
oakland, airport security, drugs, marijuana, crime, TSA, east bay news
- Albany residents protest return of Occupy activists
- Suspicious package in Livermore prompts evacuation 6 min ago
- Konig wins 7th stage, van Garderen retains lead 31 min ago
- Free dental care offered at SJ Convention Center
- Teen dies after refusing to give iPad to thieves
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- San Jose Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- Plan to cut down trees in East Bay Hills under review
- Police say realignment may be cause of crime spike
- San Jose man arrested for alleged road rage attack
- abcnews: Men Struggle With Wives' Breast Cancer
- roundup: America's Cup race; Murder charges
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday