East Bay News
TSA finds pot hidden in peanut butter
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Security screeners at Oakland International Airport recently found a little more than peanut butter inside a jar a man tried to take aboard his flight.
An x-ray pointed them to something stuffed inside a jar of Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter. That something turned out to be a bag of marijuana.
Police questioned the man and cited him. They also seized his pot.
Transportation Security Administration officials say it is at least the second time in the last four months that airport screeners have found pot hidden in peanut butter.
oakland, airport security, drugs, marijuana, crime, TSA, east bay news
- Deputy saves man from fiery crash in Oakland 47 min ago
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
41 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos