East Bay News
TSA finds pot hidden in peanut butter
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Security screeners at Oakland International Airport recently found a little more than peanut butter inside a jar a man tried to take aboard his flight.
An x-ray pointed them to something stuffed inside a jar of Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter. That something turned out to be a bag of marijuana.
Police questioned the man and cited him. They also seized his pot.
Transportation Security Administration officials say it is at least the second time in the last four months that airport screeners have found pot hidden in peanut butter.
oakland, airport security, drugs, marijuana, crime, TSA, east bay news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case