East Bay News
Tracy man killed in plane crash was on meth
FRESNO, Calif. (KGO) -- The Tracy man killed when the plane he stole crashed near Fresno had massive amounts of meth in his system.
That's according to toxicology tests by the Fresno County coroner. Ray Pirro had a meth concentration about 10 times higher than a typical drug user.
Authorities say Pirro hotwired a Cessna at Buchanan Field Airport in Concord. He crashed and was killed on February 5th.
Pirro did not have a pilot's license.
concord, fresno, east bay news
- Obama's Berlin speech: History raises the stakes 2 min ago
- BART police chief bringing auditor to assess reforms 3 min ago
- Fairfield grass fire spreads to nearby motel
- Tenderloin apartment building roof fire extinguished
- Tesla Model S recall for rear seat latch issue 44 min ago
- Interest rates for subsidized loans may double July 1
- Workers face charges after sit-in at AT&T Park 13 min ago
- Fire burns 50 acres in Benicia
- 6-year-old boy killed by dog in Union City
- Sacramento discusses self-driving car regulations
- SF approves new regulations for food trucks
- abcnews: $73,000 'Most Spectacular' dog vacation
- roundup: Colma BART fatality; Fatal house fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday