East Bay News
Oakley school warns of norovirus outbreak
OAKLEY, Calif. (KGO) -- Parents of students at Laurel Elementary School in Oakley have received a letter warning of a possible outbreak of norovirus.
The entire campus is being cleaned.
Norovirus usually causes stomach illness and is extremely contagious. The letter urges students showing symptoms to stay home for two days even after symptoms go away.
oakley, east bay news
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- St. Anthony's holds annual Curbside Donation Drive 25 min ago
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday