East Bay News
Sex tape allegations surface for Nadia Lockyer
HAYWARD, Calif. (KGO) -- There is stunning new information uncovered about Alameda County Supervisor Nadia Lockyer. Allegations of a sex tape have surfaced. The tape supposedly shows Lockyer and a man she met at a rehab program in 2010.
The San Francisco Chronicle says the sex tape of Lockyer is with a man she's been romantically involved with for over a year. According to the paper, that man gave the tape of them having sex to Lockyer's husband, State Treasurer Bill Lockyer, who believed he would make the tape public if he was forced to break up with his wife. All of this comes as a shock to Mrs. Lockyer's colleagues.
Nate Miley is president of the Alameda County Board of Supervisors.
"I'm not going to pass judgment because, you know, he who is without sin should cast the first stone and clearly I need to make sure that we have proof of these matters before passing any judgment and I think the public should do the same," said Miley.
Mrs. Lockyer's troubles were first reported earlier this month after a violent encounter with her alleged lover that left her with head and neck injuries at a Newark hotel.
She has since checked into a center for substance abuse. However, while her colleagues may be giving her the benefit of the doubt now, Miley says sentiments could change if there are more revelations.
"We're very concerned about how the county looks and is perceived and we want to go our business in a professional manner and these types of scandalous allegations really don't help our cause," said Miley.
We asked Mr. Lockyer if he had any comment and he told us he had nothing to say.
hayward, alameda county, east bay news, lilian kim
- Mega Millions winning ticket sold in San Jose
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- SFPD search underway for suspects in ATM heist
- Woman dies after tweeting about working for 30 hours
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- Results of Consumer Reports car reliability survey 31 min ago
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure vote; Vallejo PD raise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday