East Bay News
Hundreds without power after accident in Hayward
HAYWARD, Calif. (KGO) -- A traffic accident in Hayward has turned off the lights for hundreds of PG&E customers.
The utility says a car hit a power pole near the intersection of Kelly Street and Bayview overnight. There are 262 customers are in the dark because of the damage done. PG&E says many could be without power until 3:30 this afternoon because of the extensive repairs that need to be done.
hayward, PG&E, power outage, east bay news
- Brentwood students facing charges for sexting scandal
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall
- Investigators finally getting look at Mission Bay fire
- I-TEAM: Small park, big problems
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Group says GM airbag failures caused 303 deaths
- Bay Area kids look to strike gold on ABC's 'Shark Tank'
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Santa Clara student sets record for...
14 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos