East Bay News
Hundreds without power after accident in Hayward
HAYWARD, Calif. (KGO) -- A traffic accident in Hayward has turned off the lights for hundreds of PG&E customers.
The utility says a car hit a power pole near the intersection of Kelly Street and Bayview overnight. There are 262 customers are in the dark because of the damage done. PG&E says many could be without power until 3:30 this afternoon because of the extensive repairs that need to be done.
hayward, PG&E, power outage, east bay news
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Redwood City boating accident
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Fatal accident on Almaden Expressway in San Jose 15 min ago
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Hammer beating; SF "420" crackdown