East Bay News
2 found dead in Brentwood bedroom
BRENTWOOD, Calif. -- A man and woman were fatally shot at a home in Brentwood Wednesday afternoon in what may have been a murder-suicide, a police lieutenant said.
Police responded to reports of a shooting at 2:50 p.m. at a home in the 1000 block of Finn Way and found a man and woman who appeared to be in their 40s.
Both had suffered gunshot wounds and were pronounced dead at the scene, police Lt. Tom Hansen said.
Hansen said that while the deaths may have been a murder-suicide, police are officially investigating the case as a double homicide, although at this time they do not believe anyone else was involved.
"We're not ruling anything out," he said.
Hansen said the shooting was reported by a female teenager who lives at the home.
Police were still trying to confirm the relationship between the three residents as of this afternoon, Hansen said.
brentwood, shooting, east bay news
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Redwood City boating accident 16 min ago
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Sandoval's single lifts Giants past Dodgers, 2-1
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Oakland A's ready to sign lease at O.co Coliseum
- Crawford's 41 points leads Warriors over Nuggets
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014 35 min ago
- San Jose Sharks holding rally to kick off playoff run 39 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos