East Bay News
Man injured in shooting outside San Leandro bar
SAN LEANDRO, Calif. -- Police in San Leandro have one man in custody after a shooting in the city early Sunday morning.
Officers responded to a report of a shooting that took place outside Pagano's Sports Bar at 14830 Washington Ave. at about 1:10 a.m., according to San Leandro police.
Responding officers pulled over a car that had just left the bar parking lot, and found a man inside the vehicle who had suffered a gunshot to the upper torso, police said.
Paramedics took the victim to a nearby hospital.
At about 1:40 a.m., officers contacted two men walking about a mile north of the shooting, according to police. One of the men matched a description of the alleged shooter.
Dario Santana Trevino was positively identified by several witnesses, who said that the shooting appeared to have stemmed from an argument that started inside the bar between female friends of the alleged shooter and the victim, police said.
san leandro, east bay news
- Bay Area braces for coldest night of the cold snap
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Harding makes 37 saves, Wild beat Sharks 3-1
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Family asks for help in finding SF hit-and-run driver
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos