East Bay News
Oakland high school grieves for car crash victims
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Grief counselors were at Skyline High School in Oakland Friday after one student was killed and another seriously injured in a car crash Thursday near King City.
A 23-year-old man was also seriously injured. The CHP says their car rolled over on Highway 101.
Investigators found marijuana at the scene but don't know if it played a role in the crash. Alcohol was not a factor.
oakland, crash, highway 101, east bay news
- Four people in the South Bay die due to cold weather
- North Korea deports elderly Palo Alto man 8 min ago
- Cal students led move toward divestment
- Local schools race to keep up with technology
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Man suspected of throwing 2 cats into bay arrested
- Make-A-Wish, Macy's team up to help Daly City girl
- New option studied for treating back pain
- SF man calls 7 On Your Side to help in luggage mixup
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- GET FREE STUFF: Dog bow tie; makeup
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Teen struck in crosswalk; EPA shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday