East Bay News
2.7-magnitude quake hits near Fremont
An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 2.7 shook near Fremont Sunday morning, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
The tremblor struck about four miles east of Fremont at 5:53 a.m., according to the USGS.
It had a depth of 6.6 miles, according to the USGS.
preparenorcal, earthquake, fremont, east bay news
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley
- 3-alarm fire burns three homes in San Francisco
- Pedestrian critically injured in SF near Stern Grove 3 min ago
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Fire in Novato damages garage and two cars
- Scientists locate shipwreck in San Francisco Bay
- Free health clinic in SF and Oakland this week
- Palo Alto hiker rescued in Yosemite after fall
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Classical music legend Art Barnes is retiring
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos