East Bay News
2.7-magnitude quake hits near Fremont
An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 2.7 shook near Fremont Sunday morning, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
The tremblor struck about four miles east of Fremont at 5:53 a.m., according to the USGS.
It had a depth of 6.6 miles, according to the USGS.
preparenorcal, earthquake, fremont, east bay news
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos