East Bay News
2.7-magnitude quake hits near Fremont
An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 2.7 shook near Fremont Sunday morning, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
The tremblor struck about four miles east of Fremont at 5:53 a.m., according to the USGS.
It had a depth of 6.6 miles, according to the USGS.
preparenorcal, earthquake, fremont, east bay news
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake 11 min ago
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry 6 min ago
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Consumer Reports cracks which eggs to buy
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond 25 min ago
- Sonoma County fire burns garage and cars
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Man found fatally shot in Concord
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: Berkeley fire estimate; Mount Tam body
- Perfect Pet: Isabella
39 min ago