East Bay News
Antioch police release sketches of taxi robbers
ANTIOCH, Calif. (KGO) -- Antioch police have released new sketches of two men accused of robbing and kidnapping a taxi driver last month.
The victim was able to give police detailed descriptions of two of the three suspects. The cabbie picked up all three men at the Pittsburg-Baypoint BART station on April 26. He drove them to an apartment complex in Antioch. That's where police say one pulled out a gun, robbed him and ordered him into the trunk. They then drove to Oakland, where the taxi driver was released unharmed.
If you recognize anyone in the sketches, call Antioch police.
oakland, antioch, crime, pittsburg, east bay news
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Bay Area communities wake up to freezing temps
- Family, friends hold out hope for missing family
- Rally targets Sonoma County DA over teen's death
- San Jose firefighters battle mobile home park blaze
- Truck with radioactive load stolen in Mexico
- Man grabs iPhone from pregnant woman at hospital
- San Jose lingerie company taking on 'Fit Mom'
- New video released of suspect who threw 2 cats into bay
- USPS looking for volunteers to answer letters to Santa
- Lockheed Martin challenges engineers to build a car in 1 day
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: SJ police contract; Construction moritorium
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday