East Bay News
Organizer: Effort to remove Oakland's Quan has failed
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Oakland Mayor Jean Quan no longer faces a move to push her out of office.
The organizer of a recall effort has posted a notice on his Remove Jean Quan website stating he was unable to get the required 19,800 signatures.
Monday is the deadline for submission.
jean quan, oakland, east bay news
- 4-alarm fire burning at building near China Basin 4 min ago
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Major BART delays due to Balboa Park station incident 13 min ago
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos