East Bay News
Organizer: Effort to remove Oakland's Quan has failed
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Oakland Mayor Jean Quan no longer faces a move to push her out of office.
The organizer of a recall effort has posted a notice on his Remove Jean Quan website stating he was unable to get the required 19,800 signatures.
Monday is the deadline for submission.
jean quan, oakland, east bay news
- Work to begin to replace bolts on new Bay Bridge 10 min ago
- Man impaled, killed by pipe through windshield
- Richmond postpones suing Chevron over refinery fire
- Officials: All accounted for after Oklahoma tornado
- Man escapes early morning house fire in Pinole 13 min ago
- San Jose firefighters control 1-alarm house fire
- Safety recommendations released for America's Cup
- Immigrant families disappointed by Feinstein's vote
- Surprise sting targets passenger vehicles at SFO
- 'Attractive & Fat' campaign slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Man makes firearm using 3-D printer
- abcnews: Top 10 highest-paid CEOs
- roundup: Crissy Field art; Richmond shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos