East Bay News
Vigil for murdered Hayward nursing student
Family and friends will hold a prayer vigil Sunday marking the anniversary of the disappearance of nursing student Michelle Le.
People are planning to gather at Mount Eden Park in Hayward.
It was one year ago that a search began after Le vanished from the parking garage of the Kaiser Pemanente Medical Center.
Her body was found six months later. Giselle Esteban of Union City has been charged with Le's murder.
vigil, murder, hayward, east bay news
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes 59 min ago
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF
- Royal editor: Diana gave me leaked phone info
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Rare tree halts plans for Smart Train in Cotati
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"...
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos