East Bay News
Police release sketch of woman found in trash can
PLEASANTON, Calif. (KGO) -- Pleasanton police have released a sketch of a woman whose body was found inside a trash can last month.
An artist's rendition shows what the woman may have looked like. She's believed to be between 25 and 40 years of age and was possibly Asian or Hispanic.
Her body was found inside a roadside trash can on Dublin Canyon Road on May 24.
She did not have any tattoos or identifying marks.
pleasanton, east bay news
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 55 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill 37 min ago
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Balboa Park BART station reopens after fatality
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery...
37 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos