East Bay News
Police release sketch of woman found in trash can
PLEASANTON, Calif. (KGO) -- Pleasanton police have released a sketch of a woman whose body was found inside a trash can last month.
An artist's rendition shows what the woman may have looked like. She's believed to be between 25 and 40 years of age and was possibly Asian or Hispanic.
Her body was found inside a roadside trash can on Dublin Canyon Road on May 24.
She did not have any tattoos or identifying marks.
pleasanton, east bay news
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley
- 3-alarm fire burns three homes in San Francisco
- Pedestrian critically injured in SF near Stern Grove 37 min ago
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Fire in Novato damages garage and two cars
- Scientists locate shipwreck in San Francisco Bay
- Free health clinic in SF and Oakland this week
- Palo Alto hiker rescued in Yosemite after fall
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Classical music legend Art Barnes is retiring
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos