East Bay News
Police release sketch of woman found in trash can
PLEASANTON, Calif. (KGO) -- Pleasanton police have released a sketch of a woman whose body was found inside a trash can last month.
An artist's rendition shows what the woman may have looked like. She's believed to be between 25 and 40 years of age and was possibly Asian or Hispanic.
Her body was found inside a roadside trash can on Dublin Canyon Road on May 24.
She did not have any tattoos or identifying marks.
pleasanton, east bay news
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Man arrested in deadly fight at Antioch bowling alley
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather
- Vault fire in SF's Mission District now under control
- Neighbors: Nevada gunman had botched vasectomy 13 min ago
- Two injured in shooting near San Jose State University
- Ex-49er Harris sentenced in boyfriend's beating
- Massage therapist faces sexual battery charges
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Photos: FAN PHOTOS: Farewell Candlestick
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday