East Bay News
Three-alarm fire displaces four families in Bay Point
BAY POINT, Calif. -- Four families were displaced from their homes by a fire that significantly damaged a Bay Point apartment building early Monday morning, according to the Contra Costa County Fire Protection District.
The three-alarm fire was reported around midnight at the Rivershore Apartments, located at 1103 Shoreview Court, fire district officials said.
Arriving fire crews found flames shooting out from the apartment building.
All of the residents got out safely, and no injuries were reported.
The cause of the blaze remains under investigation.
bay point, fire, east bay news
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M 20 min ago
- Bay Area wakes up to frost as cold snap hits
- Crews call for reinforcements to find missing family
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting
- Obama, in speech, to focus on income disparities
- Broadband in schools gets boost from tech gurus 59 min ago
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- Sketch released of suspect in violent robberies 9 min ago
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: Murder trial; Bank robbery arrest
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday