East Bay News
Three-alarm fire displaces four families in Bay Point
BAY POINT, Calif. -- Four families were displaced from their homes by a fire that significantly damaged a Bay Point apartment building early Monday morning, according to the Contra Costa County Fire Protection District.
The three-alarm fire was reported around midnight at the Rivershore Apartments, located at 1103 Shoreview Court, fire district officials said.
Arriving fire crews found flames shooting out from the apartment building.
All of the residents got out safely, and no injuries were reported.
The cause of the blaze remains under investigation.
bay point, fire, east bay news
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Death penalty sought in killing of girl at sleepover
- Crews retrieving body that washed onto Lands End 24 min ago
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87 32 min ago
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- Two injured in accident on Almaden Expressway
- Chelsea Clinton expecting first child 6 min ago
- Military shell prompted evacuation of hundreds 46 min ago
- Water supply flushed after teen urinates into reservoir
- Mi Pueblo grocery stores submit bankruptcy plans
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: SF plastic bag ban; Boy killed in Antioch 54 min ago