East Bay News
Three-alarm fire displaces four families in Bay Point
BAY POINT, Calif. -- Four families were displaced from their homes by a fire that significantly damaged a Bay Point apartment building early Monday morning, according to the Contra Costa County Fire Protection District.
The three-alarm fire was reported around midnight at the Rivershore Apartments, located at 1103 Shoreview Court, fire district officials said.
Arriving fire crews found flames shooting out from the apartment building.
All of the residents got out safely, and no injuries were reported.
The cause of the blaze remains under investigation.
bay point, fire, east bay news
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect arrested
- One injured in apartment fire near San Jose State
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes 7 min ago
- 'Legends of Candlestick' to return for final game
- Afghanistan hospital guard kills three American doctors
- 2 arrested for murder of pet sitter in East Oakland 22 min ago
- Batteries in baby video monitors recalled
- Brentwood boy to be honored at MLB All-Star game 9 min ago
- Suspected San Jose homicide victim identified 18 min ago
- 5-year-old Oakland boy shot in eye with paintball gun
- Six Flags welcoms first seal pup born at park in 8 years
- Actor dressed as homeless man fools New Yorkers 24 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Muni bus fire; Hiker rescued 29 min ago