East Bay News
Crews in Hayward work to replace utility pole
HAYWARD, Calif. (KGO) -- Crews in Hayward are working to replace a utility pole after a car knocked it down, closing down a residential street.
Winton Road between Santa Clara Street and Soto Road will re-open around noon. Police say a 58-year-old Hayward woman suffered minor injuries in the crash. It's not known why it happened, but, police don't suspect alcohol or drugs.
hayward, east bay news
- Fatal crash blocks lanes of I-580 in Livermore
- Antioch man arrested after wild, high-speed chase
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions
- NKorea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle as a traitor 7 min ago
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- UN inspectors confirm Syria chemical attack 48 min ago
- San Jose fire crews battle one-alarm house fire
- NYC college student dies during fraternity ritual
- Vallejo police ID two most recent homicide victims
- FCC considers lifting ban on in-flight cellphone use 35 min ago
- Instagram launches direct messaging feature
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- roundup: Copper wiring theft; "Shop With a Cop"
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos