East Bay News
Serial bank robber wanted in East Bay
Alameda police want to know if you can help catch a man wanted in connection with two bank robberies there, and other bank robberies in the Bay Area.
Police released at least four surveillance photos of him.
Alameda police says the first robbery happened on May 26th at the First Community Bank, located inside the Nob Hill grocery store.
A week and a half later, the same suspect hit the US Bank inside a Safeway store.
crime, alameda, alameda county, east bay news
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday