East Bay News
Heritage High students allowed to make up finals
BRENTWOOD, Calif. (KGO) -- A judge has ruled that all students at Brentwood's Heritage High School will be allowed to make up the final exams they missed two weeks ago.
Graduation day at the school was nine days ago, but 67 seniors weren't allowed to attend that ceremony because they were suspended for a prank that school officials say was vandalism. Instead, the students graduated off campus at an alternative party hosted by parents of the suspended students.
brentwood, vandalism, animal, east bay news
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support 48 min ago
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed 16 min ago
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- BART makes no progress on contract talks
- Bay Point man arrested in connection with '95 murder 4 min ago
- Driver in fatal Twin Peaks DUI hit-and-run sentenced
- Target shopper files suit over security breach 58 min ago
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set 57 min ago
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on...
48 min ago
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
16 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos