East Bay News
Heritage High students allowed to make up finals
BRENTWOOD, Calif. (KGO) -- A judge has ruled that all students at Brentwood's Heritage High School will be allowed to make up the final exams they missed two weeks ago.
Graduation day at the school was nine days ago, but 67 seniors weren't allowed to attend that ceremony because they were suspended for a prank that school officials say was vandalism. Instead, the students graduated off campus at an alternative party hosted by parents of the suspended students.
brentwood, vandalism, animal, east bay news
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5
- Search continues for man after Bay to Breakers
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Arias tells jury what she'll do if allowed to live
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma City area
- Senate panel approves immigration bill 4 min ago
- UC hospitals say patients safe despite strike
- More than 100 gas grills put to the test
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL pipeline
- Poll: Teens migrating to Twitter
- Photos: San Jose Sharks fan pics!
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body
- roundup: Bay Area Super Bowl; Antioch fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday 38 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
5 min ago
- San Francisco, Santa Clara celebrating...
12 min ago