East Bay News
Oakland: Coroner's Bureau identifies motorcyclist killed in crash
OAKLAND, Calif. -- A motorcyclist killed in a crash in East Oakland on Thursday afternoon has been identified by the Alameda County coroner's bureau as 30-year-old Hayward resident Herman Gary.
The crash was reported at 3:36 p.m. near the intersection of 73rd Avenue and Weld Street.
The motorcycle was the only vehicle involved in the crash, police said.
More details about the cause of the crash were not immediately available.
crime, east bay news
- Boy drowns after falling into canal in Antioch
- Search on for man who went missing after B2B race
- Scouts honor veterans at annual Memorial Day event
- Hundreds of food workers strike at AT&T Park in SF
- Angel Pagan wins it for SF Giants with inside-the-park HR
- Josh Donaldson, A's power past Astros 11-5
- Castillo scores as FC Dallas tops Earthquakes 1-0
- Wildfire near Interstate 580 in Livermore now contained
- San Antonio flooding kills one; 200-plus rescued
- San Francisco man with brain injury missing
- Millions march against Monsanto in over 400 cities
- abcnews: How to stay safe at amusement parks
- roundup: Machete murder; PG&E fights fine
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday