East Bay News
Martinez firefighters put out 2-alarm house fire
MARTINEZ, Calif. -- Fire crews battled a two-alarm house fire in Martinez late Saturday night, according to a Contra Costa County Fire Protection District dispatcher.
The fire at a home in the 2100 block of Trinity Place was reported around 11:05 p.m. Saturday, the dispatcher said.
Arriving fire personnel reported seeing heavy fire coming from one side of the home.
Firefighters were able to knock down the blaze by 11:32 p.m., according to the dispatcher.
No injuries were reported, and the cause of the fire remains under investigation.
martinez, fire, east bay news
- Santa Cruz police arrest crime plot mastermind
- Gay soccer player Robbie Rogers joins LA Galaxy
- Thieves target True Religion jeans
- I-5 bridge collapse raises Bay Area safety questions
- Police position DUI checkpoints in unsuspecting areas
- San Jose structure fire displaces 5 people
- Limos without valid permits listed on airport website
- Shift in tactics may be helping Oakland police
- 3-D printer helps save dying baby with rare disease
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Walnut Creek student dies after brain hemorrhage
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO scolded by 9-year-old
- roundup: Machete murder; PG&E fights fine
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos