East Bay News
Martinez firefighters put out 2-alarm house fire
MARTINEZ, Calif. -- Fire crews battled a two-alarm house fire in Martinez late Saturday night, according to a Contra Costa County Fire Protection District dispatcher.
The fire at a home in the 2100 block of Trinity Place was reported around 11:05 p.m. Saturday, the dispatcher said.
Arriving fire personnel reported seeing heavy fire coming from one side of the home.
Firefighters were able to knock down the blaze by 11:32 p.m., according to the dispatcher.
No injuries were reported, and the cause of the fire remains under investigation.
martinez, fire, east bay news
- One dead, another critical in San Francisco fire
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- Police search for men over attempted bank robbery
- Teen girl found in Berkeley says she was kidnapped 57 min ago
- BART unveils new train car design in SF 48 min ago
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Florida school board member wants parent dress code 50 min ago
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York
- Congresswomen support Cal sexual assault victims
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting 11 min ago
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
48 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos