East Bay News
Martinez firefighters put out 2-alarm house fire
MARTINEZ, Calif. -- Fire crews battled a two-alarm house fire in Martinez late Saturday night, according to a Contra Costa County Fire Protection District dispatcher.
The fire at a home in the 2100 block of Trinity Place was reported around 11:05 p.m. Saturday, the dispatcher said.
Arriving fire personnel reported seeing heavy fire coming from one side of the home.
Firefighters were able to knock down the blaze by 11:32 p.m., according to the dispatcher.
No injuries were reported, and the cause of the fire remains under investigation.
martinez, fire, east bay news
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley
- 3-alarm fire burns three homes in San Francisco
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Fire in Novato damages garage and two cars 47 min ago
- Scientists locate shipwreck in San Francisco Bay 16 min ago
- Free health clinics to take place in the Bay Area
- Palo Alto hiker rescued in Yosemite after fall
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Measuring California's impact from affirmative action ban
- Classical music legend Art Barnes is retiring
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
40 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos