East Bay News
Body found in hotel room, death considered 'suspicious'
LIVERMORE, Calif. -- Police are looking into the death of a man whose body was found in a Livermore hotel room on Sunday morning, a police spokeswoman said.
An employee of the Doubletree Hotel at 720 Las Flores Road found the man, believed to be a Livermore resident, in a first-floor room and reported it to police just after 11 a.m. Sunday, Officer Traci Rebeijo said.
As of 11:45 a.m. today, the death is being treated as a suspicious as investigators await autopsy results, Rebeijo said.
livermore, crime, east bay news
- Paul McCartney will play final show at Candlestick 21 min ago
- One injured in apartment fire near San Jose State 3 min ago
- Police make arrest in Daly City shooting 15 min ago
- Stanford patient denied liver due to medical marijuana
- Afghanistan hospital guard kills three American doctors
- Batteries in baby video monitors recalled
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Apple increases stock buyback, will split stock
- State senators get ethics training after scandals
- 5-year-old Oakland boy shot in eye with paintball gun
- Six Flags welcoms first seal pup born at park in 8 years
- 7OYS helps woman get refund from alumni company
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Body found at dump; Bicycle Share expansion