East Bay News
Body found in hotel room, death considered 'suspicious'
LIVERMORE, Calif. -- Police are looking into the death of a man whose body was found in a Livermore hotel room on Sunday morning, a police spokeswoman said.
An employee of the Doubletree Hotel at 720 Las Flores Road found the man, believed to be a Livermore resident, in a first-floor room and reported it to police just after 11 a.m. Sunday, Officer Traci Rebeijo said.
As of 11:45 a.m. today, the death is being treated as a suspicious as investigators await autopsy results, Rebeijo said.
livermore, crime, east bay news
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos