East Bay News
Body found in hotel room, death considered 'suspicious'
LIVERMORE, Calif. -- Police are looking into the death of a man whose body was found in a Livermore hotel room on Sunday morning, a police spokeswoman said.
An employee of the Doubletree Hotel at 720 Las Flores Road found the man, believed to be a Livermore resident, in a first-floor room and reported it to police just after 11 a.m. Sunday, Officer Traci Rebeijo said.
As of 11:45 a.m. today, the death is being treated as a suspicious as investigators await autopsy results, Rebeijo said.
livermore, crime, east bay news
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday