East Bay News
Body found in hotel room, death considered 'suspicious'
LIVERMORE, Calif. -- Police are looking into the death of a man whose body was found in a Livermore hotel room on Sunday morning, a police spokeswoman said.
An employee of the Doubletree Hotel at 720 Las Flores Road found the man, believed to be a Livermore resident, in a first-floor room and reported it to police just after 11 a.m. Sunday, Officer Traci Rebeijo said.
As of 11:45 a.m. today, the death is being treated as a suspicious as investigators await autopsy results, Rebeijo said.
livermore, crime, east bay news
- Teen survives flight from SJC to Hawaii in wheel well 30 min ago
- PG&E to be arraigned in fatal San Bruno blast 10 min ago
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- Barricaded man taken into custody in San Jose 13 min ago
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal shooting in Concord; Piedmont landslide