East Bay News
Two robbery suspects arrested after chase, crash
OAKLAND, Calif. -- A vehicle pursuit in Oakland ended with two robbery suspects being taken into custody this afternoon, a police spokeswoman said.
Officer Johnna Watson said the chase ended in a crash near the 66th Avenue on-ramp to Interstate Highway 880 sometime before 1 p.m.
The suspects, whose names have been released, were being questioned by police this afternoon. Watson did not immediately have information about the robbery.
oakland, crime, crash, police chase, east bay news
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M
- Bay Area braces for chilly weather as cold snap hits 1 min ago
- Crews call for reinforcements to find missing family
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting 40 min ago
- Obama, in speech, to focus on income disparities
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- Sketch released of suspect in violent robberies
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- 7OYS helps woman get refund after misleading ad
- New chair lets users decide the temperature 6 min ago
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: SF shooting; Milpitas possible kidnapping 5 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to...
40 min ago
- Growers protect crops from freezing temps
13 min ago