East Bay News
Police seek 4th suspect in fatal San Ramon robbery
SAN RAMON, Calif. (KGO) -- San Ramon police issued an arrest warrant for a fourth suspect wanted in connection with a deadly jewelry store robbery.
Michael Porter, of Hayward, is wanted on a $300,000 warrant for robbery, false imprisonment and conspiracy in connection with the May 30 attempted robbery of the Gold-N-Treasures store on San Ramon Valley Boulevard.
Eighteen-year-old Kibrom Bairu was shot and killed by the store owner during the robbery. Two other suspects face murder charges. Both men are being charged under the Provocative Act Doctrine where defendants can be convicted for actions that provoke a killing, even if they didn't do the killing themselves.
san ramon, shooting, hayward, crime, east bay news
- Injunction filed to keep Jahi McMath on life support 14 min ago
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin
- Car crashes into San Jose home this morning
- SFFD battle 1-alarm blaze near the Panhandle
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal 59 min ago
- '628' area code to begin in '415' region in 2015
- VIRAL VIDEO: Oscars® Trailer: Ellen...
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: CPUC fines PG&E; Homeless memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Injunction filed to keep Jahi McMath on...
14 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos