East Bay News
Police seek 4th suspect in fatal San Ramon robbery
SAN RAMON, Calif. (KGO) -- San Ramon police issued an arrest warrant for a fourth suspect wanted in connection with a deadly jewelry store robbery.
Michael Porter, of Hayward, is wanted on a $300,000 warrant for robbery, false imprisonment and conspiracy in connection with the May 30 attempted robbery of the Gold-N-Treasures store on San Ramon Valley Boulevard.
Eighteen-year-old Kibrom Bairu was shot and killed by the store owner during the robbery. Two other suspects face murder charges. Both men are being charged under the Provocative Act Doctrine where defendants can be convicted for actions that provoke a killing, even if they didn't do the killing themselves.
san ramon, shooting, hayward, crime, east bay news
- San Jose suing MLB for not allowing A's to move
- Dixon boy fatally mauled by dog in Union City
- One dead in Sunnyvale house fire on Central Avenue
- Victim of 2009 Richmond gang rape takes stand
- Colma BART station reopened after fatality
- 7 construction workers, firefighter hurt in SF General fire
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after SF Hwy 101 crash
- Authorities: Unattended campfire caused Calif. fire
- Intel chief: NSA foiled dozens of terrorist plots
- Woman attacked by girls on Muni Metro train
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- abcnews: $73,000 'Most Spectacular' dog vacation
- roundup: SF hospital fire; SF Giants unveil cafe 3 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday