East Bay News
Police seek 4th suspect in fatal San Ramon robbery
SAN RAMON, Calif. (KGO) -- San Ramon police issued an arrest warrant for a fourth suspect wanted in connection with a deadly jewelry store robbery.
Michael Porter, of Hayward, is wanted on a $300,000 warrant for robbery, false imprisonment and conspiracy in connection with the May 30 attempted robbery of the Gold-N-Treasures store on San Ramon Valley Boulevard.
Eighteen-year-old Kibrom Bairu was shot and killed by the store owner during the robbery. Two other suspects face murder charges. Both men are being charged under the Provocative Act Doctrine where defendants can be convicted for actions that provoke a killing, even if they didn't do the killing themselves.
san ramon, shooting, hayward, crime, east bay news
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires
- Two hospitalized after acid spill at Tesoro refinery 40 min ago
- Investigators to speak with shot San Francisco officer
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting 46 min ago
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- State senator to introduce utility security legislation
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Stolen EBMUD truck found in Castro Valley
- Barry Bonds back in Giants uniform as camp coach 4 min ago
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil' 2 min ago
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Fatal Oakland crash
- Campaign looks to end use of 'bossy' with...
55 min ago