East Bay News
Police seek 4th suspect in fatal San Ramon robbery
SAN RAMON, Calif. (KGO) -- San Ramon police issued an arrest warrant for a fourth suspect wanted in connection with a deadly jewelry store robbery.
Michael Porter, of Hayward, is wanted on a $300,000 warrant for robbery, false imprisonment and conspiracy in connection with the May 30 attempted robbery of the Gold-N-Treasures store on San Ramon Valley Boulevard.
Eighteen-year-old Kibrom Bairu was shot and killed by the store owner during the robbery. Two other suspects face murder charges. Both men are being charged under the Provocative Act Doctrine where defendants can be convicted for actions that provoke a killing, even if they didn't do the killing themselves.
san ramon, shooting, hayward, crime, east bay news
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- Car hits SF bus stop, seriously injuring woman
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Mechanic cashes in on SF's high real estate market
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
58 min ago