East Bay News
Body found in bushes at Dublin/Pleasanton BART
DUBLIN, Calif. -- A body was found Thursday afternoon in the bushes near the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station parking lot, a BART police lieutenant said.
Someone called police about a body in the bushes around 12:30 p.m., BART police Lt. M. Hayes said.
An officer was sent to the area and found a person who appeared to have died in what authorities are calling an "unattended death," according to Hayes.
The circumstances of the death are being investigated, he said.
BART service is running normally, BART spokesman Jim Allison said.
dublin, BART, east bay news
- BART'S top cop to have auditor assess reforms
- President Obama renews calls for nuclear reductions
- Alameda County Fair opens with new food, new rides
- Hundreds allowed back home after Calif. wildfire
- South SF husband and wife charged with pimping
- AMA now recognizes obesity as a disease
- New Colo. wildfire prompts evacuations of homes
- Giants pitcher Sergio Romo gets ice cream flavor
- Woman stabbed, killed on Hollywood's Walk of Fame
- Oakland theater to host "Fruitvale Station" screening
- Sonoma-Marin Fair holding "Ugliest Dog" contest
- abcnews: Pope invites Down syndrome teen for a spin
- roundup: Controlled burn; Carjacking arrests
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday