East Bay News
Body found in bushes at Dublin/Pleasanton BART
DUBLIN, Calif. -- A body was found Thursday afternoon in the bushes near the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station parking lot, a BART police lieutenant said.
Someone called police about a body in the bushes around 12:30 p.m., BART police Lt. M. Hayes said.
An officer was sent to the area and found a person who appeared to have died in what authorities are calling an "unattended death," according to Hayes.
The circumstances of the death are being investigated, he said.
BART service is running normally, BART spokesman Jim Allison said.
dublin, BART, east bay news
- 6 homes evacuated after vault fire in Oakland 1 min ago
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Frigid Bay Area weather takes deadly turn
- Only On 7: Federal drug agents sweep Tenderloin
- 'Radioactive' package found at Lafayette intersection
- Black ice on I-280 near crash in San Mateo County
- NTSB hearing on Asiana crash at SFO postponed
- SF firefighters gain upper hand on Recology plant fire
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Oakland robberies; Pitcher makes donation
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday