East Bay News
Body found in bushes at Dublin/Pleasanton BART
DUBLIN, Calif. -- A body was found Thursday afternoon in the bushes near the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station parking lot, a BART police lieutenant said.
Someone called police about a body in the bushes around 12:30 p.m., BART police Lt. M. Hayes said.
An officer was sent to the area and found a person who appeared to have died in what authorities are calling an "unattended death," according to Hayes.
The circumstances of the death are being investigated, he said.
BART service is running normally, BART spokesman Jim Allison said.
dublin, BART, east bay news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested 14 min ago
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Missing 11-year-old boy Bryan Lazo found
- Fatal collision blocks lanes on I-880 near Coliseum
- Immigration detainees continue hunger strike
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer...
14 min ago
- Little progress made in search for missing...
3 min ago