East Bay News
Alameda Co. needs volunteers to perform marriages
ALAMEDA COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- Do you love weddings? Alameda County is looking for volunteers to perform civil marriage ceremonies.
Volunteers must be able to read and write English, work a minimum of 2.5 hours a week and be at least 35 years old. Those fluent in another language are also encouraged to apply.
Of course, when deputized as a marriage commissioner, you take on the duties without compensation.
Information and applications are available on the Clerk-Recorder's website at: www.acgov.org/auditor/clerk
weddings, alameda county, east bay news
- Man killed after metal pipe crashes into car on I-580 1 min ago
- Obama to visit tornado-ravaged Oklahoma town 13 min ago
- Passenger vehicles face surprise inspections at SFO
- Deputies monitoring PG&E substation in San Jose
- UK official: London attack could be terror-related
- FBI: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe
- 49ers fear Michael Crabtree has torn Achilles
- IRS official Lois Lerner: I did nothing wrong
- Garcetti elected Los Angeles mayor over Greuel 58 min ago
- Snacking deputy's crash costs Santa Clara Co. $5M 13 min ago
- Rankings released of best and worst airlines
- abcnews: Top 10 highest-paid CEOs
- roundup: Harvey Milk events; SF shooting 24 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Obama to visit tornado-ravaged Oklahoma town
13 min ago