East Bay News
Alameda Co. needs volunteers to perform marriages
ALAMEDA COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- Do you love weddings? Alameda County is looking for volunteers to perform civil marriage ceremonies.
Volunteers must be able to read and write English, work a minimum of 2.5 hours a week and be at least 35 years old. Those fluent in another language are also encouraged to apply.
Of course, when deputized as a marriage commissioner, you take on the duties without compensation.
Information and applications are available on the Clerk-Recorder's website at: www.acgov.org/auditor/clerk
weddings, alameda county, east bay news
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Frigid Bay Area weather takes deadly turn
- Only On 7: Federal drug agents sweep Tenderloin
- Protesters halt Google's commuter bus in SF
- Black ice on I-280 near crash in San Mateo County
- NTSB hearing on Asiana crash at SFO postponed
- SF firefighters gain upper hand on Recology plant fire
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student
- Man held in N. Korea say statement was coerced
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Oakland robberies; Pitcher makes donation 9 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos