East Bay News
Fire damages 2 homes in Pittsburg
PITTSBURG, Calif. (KGO) -- Firefighters in eastern Contra Costa County dealt with a destructive fire Monday afternoon that left two homes damaged.
The fire broke out at a neighborhood on Andrea Way, located not too far from Highway 4, just after 12 p.m.
The fire quickly spread from one home to a neighboring house before firefighters controlled the flames.
No one was injured. The rear area of the homes was heavily damaged and the cause of the fire is still under investigation.
pittsburg, fire, east bay news
- Bay to Breakers draws thousands to San Francisco
- Tejay van Garderen wins Tour of California
- Two Powerball tickets in Calif. have 5 of 6 numbers
- NFL set to vote if Bay Area will host Super Bowl
- Fremont roadway closed after car strikes utility pole
- Emergency officials monitor Wichita-area tornado
- Nicasio lifts Rockies to 5-0 win over Giants 41 min ago
- Cespedes homer helps A's complete sweep of Royals
- 2 men arrested in killing teen over iPad in Las Vegas
- Girl killed, parents hurt by shots fired into home
- Warriors PG Stephen Curry set to receive key to city
- abcnews: SEAL auctions bin Laden raid knife
- roundup: Fairfield shooting; Redwood City fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos