East Bay News
PG&E working to repair gas line in San Ramon
SAN RAMON, Calif. (KGO) -- A one inch natural gas line was ruptured by a construction company in San Ramon during landscaping work.
The line serviced a 24 unit condominium complex at 2000 block of Shoreline Loop. There is no gas service to these units. PG&E has shut the line and expects service restored around noon.
san ramon, PG&E, gas leak, east bay news
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket 43 min ago
- Family to hold prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition 59 min ago
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Bay Bridge bolt fix running a month behind schedule
- SF supervisor proposes ban on botled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions 38 min ago
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY rescue
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Rescued paralyzed dog comforts siblings with autism
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events 39 min ago
- roundup: Stolen ATM recovered; SF shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
1 min ago
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car...
38 min ago
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning...
43 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos