East Bay News
Police investigate fatal shooting in East Oakland
OAKLAND (KGO) -- Oakland police hope witnesses will come forward and tell them what happened after a man was shot to death Tuesday afternoon.
Pictures from SKY7HD showed clothing left on the ground at the crime scene, at 64th Avenue and MacArthur Boulevard. That's right next to Evergreen Cemetery.
The shooting happened around 12:20 p.m. The victim died after being rushed to the hospital.
Oakland police have not made any arrests in the case. They are still working to figure out what triggered the shooting.
oakland, shooting, guns, east bay news
- SJ store owner get $1M for selling winning ticket
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- SFPD search underway for suspects in ATM heist
- Georgia woman has 1 of 2 winning lottery tickets
- Richmond council votes for foreclosure prevention plan 21 min ago
- Food bank hands out hundreds of hams to families
- 'Mary Poppins' among 25 US films to be preserved 16 min ago
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Stolen ATM recovered; SF shooting 55 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday