East Bay News
Police investigate fatal shooting in East Oakland
OAKLAND (KGO) -- Oakland police hope witnesses will come forward and tell them what happened after a man was shot to death Tuesday afternoon.
Pictures from SKY7HD showed clothing left on the ground at the crime scene, at 64th Avenue and MacArthur Boulevard. That's right next to Evergreen Cemetery.
The shooting happened around 12:20 p.m. The victim died after being rushed to the hospital.
Oakland police have not made any arrests in the case. They are still working to figure out what triggered the shooting.
oakland, shooting, guns, east bay news
- SF officials prepare for 102nd Bay to Breakers race
- 8th stage of Amgen Tour of California kicks off in SF 44 min ago
- Albany residents protest return of Occupy activists
- Suspicious package in Livermore prompts evacuation
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Milone's long skid ends as A's beat Royals
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- Teen dies after refusing to give iPad to thieves
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- San Jose man arrested for alleged road rage attack
- Miami Heat player surprises student at prom
- abcnews: Men Struggle With Wives' Breast Cancer
- roundup: America's Cup race; Murder charges
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos