East Bay News
Police investigate fatal shooting in East Oakland
OAKLAND (KGO) -- Oakland police hope witnesses will come forward and tell them what happened after a man was shot to death Tuesday afternoon.
Pictures from SKY7HD showed clothing left on the ground at the crime scene, at 64th Avenue and MacArthur Boulevard. That's right next to Evergreen Cemetery.
The shooting happened around 12:20 p.m. The victim died after being rushed to the hospital.
Oakland police have not made any arrests in the case. They are still working to figure out what triggered the shooting.
oakland, shooting, guns, east bay news
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea 59 min ago
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- Car hits SF bus stop, seriously injuring woman
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Mechanic cashes in on SF's high real estate market
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 12 min ago
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
10 min ago