East Bay News
Firefighters douse church fire near San Leandro
SAN LEANDRO, Calif. -- A two-alarm fire damaged the East Bay Korean Church of the Nazarene near San Leandro Wednesday, an Alameda County fire spokeswoman said.
The fire department received a call about the fire at 11:46 a.m. and contained the blaze by 12:30 p.m., fire spokeswoman Aisha Knowles said.
The church is located at 2301 Miramar Ave.
No one was injured in the blaze, and the cause is still under investigation
alameda county, san leandro, fire, east bay news
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- 7 people dead in New York gas explosion
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- Senators reach deal extending jobless benefits
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF
- Car cleared from Caltrain tracks after collision
- Police search for possible shooter, lock down school
- Americans on track to spend $60B on pets this year
- Royal editor: Diana gave me leaked phone info
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"...
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday 34 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
30 min ago