East Bay News
Firefighters douse church fire near San Leandro
SAN LEANDRO, Calif. -- A two-alarm fire damaged the East Bay Korean Church of the Nazarene near San Leandro Wednesday, an Alameda County fire spokeswoman said.
The fire department received a call about the fire at 11:46 a.m. and contained the blaze by 12:30 p.m., fire spokeswoman Aisha Knowles said.
The church is located at 2301 Miramar Ave.
No one was injured in the blaze, and the cause is still under investigation
alameda county, san leandro, fire, east bay news
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos