East Bay News
1,200 pounds of grapes stolen from Oakley vineyard
OAKLEY, Calif. (KGO) -- Over 1,000 pounds of zinfandel grapes bound for Rosenblum Cellars were stolen in the middle of the night from an Oakley vineyard.
The vineyard is owned by Stan Planchon, who says he saw flashlights blinking early Monday morning.
But before he or police could get to the scene at the Empire Avenue vineyard the grapes were gone.
oakley, crime, wine industry, east bay news
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations 39 min ago
- Bay Area communities wake up to freezing temps
- Family, friends hold out hope for missing family
- Rally targets Sonoma County DA over teen's death
- San Jose firefighters battle mobile home park blaze
- Truck with radioactive load stolen in Mexico
- Man grabs iPhone from pregnant woman at hospital
- San Jose lingerie company taking on 'Fit Mom'
- New video released of suspect who threw 2 cats into bay
- USPS looking for volunteers to answer letters to Santa
- Lockheed Martin challenges engineers to build a car in 1 day
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: SJ police contract; Construction moritorium
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday