East Bay News
1,200 pounds of grapes stolen from Oakley vineyard
OAKLEY, Calif. (KGO) -- Over 1,000 pounds of zinfandel grapes bound for Rosenblum Cellars were stolen in the middle of the night from an Oakley vineyard.
The vineyard is owned by Stan Planchon, who says he saw flashlights blinking early Monday morning.
But before he or police could get to the scene at the Empire Avenue vineyard the grapes were gone.
oakley, crime, wine industry, east bay news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF 16 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks 57 min ago
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Missing woman from Benicia found in Alpine County
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
16 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting...
57 min ago