East Bay News
12-year-old girl injured in Oakland shooting
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- A 12-year-old girl was hit by one of several bullets shot into her home on Church Street early Saturday morning.
No one else inside the home was injured. Police say they don't have a motive yet in the shootings and no arrests have been made. Police say the girl is expected to recover.
In all, seven people were shot in Oakland in different incidents overnight.
shooting, oakland, east bay news
- Recology plant fire creates heavy smoke in SF 28 min ago
- Frigid Bay Area weather takes deadly turn
- Only On 7: Federal drug agents sweep Tenderloin
- Protesters halt Google's commuter bus in SF
- Man held in N. Korea say statement was coerced
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student 13 min ago
- As student, Obama drew inspiration from Mandela
- Police seeking man who went missing from care home
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
30 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos