East Bay News
Nadia Lockyer arrested on drug charges
Former Alameda County Supervisor Nadia Lockyer was arrested in Orange County last week on felony drug charges.
Lockyer also faces child abuse and endangerment charges because police found meth paraphernalia in the room she was sharing with her son.
Lockyer resigned her seat in April after it came out she had an affair and a drug problem.
Her husband, state Treasurer Bill Lockyer, has filed for divorce.
alameda county, southern california, drugs, east bay news
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos