East Bay News
Nadia Lockyer arrested on drug charges
Former Alameda County Supervisor Nadia Lockyer was arrested in Orange County last week on felony drug charges.
Lockyer also faces child abuse and endangerment charges because police found meth paraphernalia in the room she was sharing with her son.
Lockyer resigned her seat in April after it came out she had an affair and a drug problem.
Her husband, state Treasurer Bill Lockyer, has filed for divorce.
alameda county, southern california, drugs, east bay news
- President Obama renews calls for nuclear reductions
- BART police chief bringing auditor to assess reforms 45 min ago
- Fairfield grass fire spreads to nearby motel
- Tenderloin apartment building roof fire extinguished
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer 18 min ago
- Tesla Model S recall for rear seat latch issue
- Interest rates for subsidized loans may double July 1
- Workers face charges after sit-in at AT&T Park
- Medical association recognizes obesity as a disease 34 min ago
- Fire burns 50 acres in Benicia
- 6-year-old boy killed by dog in Union City
- abcnews: $73,000 'Most Spectacular' dog vacation
- roundup: Fairfield grass fire; SJ baseball suit 55 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday