East Bay News
Nadia Lockyer arrested on drug charges
Former Alameda County Supervisor Nadia Lockyer was arrested in Orange County last week on felony drug charges.
Lockyer also faces child abuse and endangerment charges because police found meth paraphernalia in the room she was sharing with her son.
Lockyer resigned her seat in April after it came out she had an affair and a drug problem.
Her husband, state Treasurer Bill Lockyer, has filed for divorce.
alameda county, southern california, drugs, east bay news
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Death penalty sought in killing of girl at sleepover
- Crews retrieving body that washed onto Lands End 23 min ago
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87 31 min ago
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- Two injured in accident on Almaden Expressway
- Chelsea Clinton expecting first child 5 min ago
- Military shell prompted evacuation of hundreds 45 min ago
- Water supply flushed after teen urinates into reservoir
- Mi Pueblo grocery stores submit bankruptcy plans
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: SF plastic bag ban; Boy killed in Antioch 53 min ago