East Bay News
Nadia Lockyer arrested on drug charges
Former Alameda County Supervisor Nadia Lockyer was arrested in Orange County last week on felony drug charges.
Lockyer also faces child abuse and endangerment charges because police found meth paraphernalia in the room she was sharing with her son.
Lockyer resigned her seat in April after it came out she had an affair and a drug problem.
Her husband, state Treasurer Bill Lockyer, has filed for divorce.
alameda county, southern california, drugs, east bay news
- Malaysia says jet's disappearance was deliberate 1 min ago
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall
- Investigators finally getting look at Mission Bay fire
- I-TEAM: Small park, big problems 32 min ago
- Death of woman found in home considered homicide
- Police arrest woman in connection with shooting 52 min ago
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos