East Bay News
Nadia Lockyer arrested on drug charges
Former Alameda County Supervisor Nadia Lockyer was arrested in Orange County last week on felony drug charges.
Lockyer also faces child abuse and endangerment charges because police found meth paraphernalia in the room she was sharing with her son.
Lockyer resigned her seat in April after it came out she had an affair and a drug problem.
Her husband, state Treasurer Bill Lockyer, has filed for divorce.
alameda county, southern california, drugs, east bay news
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley
- 3-alarm fire burns three homes in San Francisco
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Fire in Novato damages garage and two cars 52 min ago
- Scientists locate shipwreck in San Francisco Bay 21 min ago
- Free health clinics to take place in the Bay Area 1 min ago
- Palo Alto hiker rescued in Yosemite after fall
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Measuring California's impact from affirmative action ban
- Classical music legend Art Barnes is retiring
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
45 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos